Turner Hall is located at 1034 Vel R. Phillips Ave in Milwaukee.
You can buy Interstate Parking passes here. Their closest garage is a block a way on 332 W. State Street. There are also a limited number of spaces in the lot adjacent to Turner Hall. On-street parking is also available nearby where you can find it.
We encourage guests to drink and drive responsibly.
Nearby parking garages
- Interstate Parking – 332 W. State – Buy your parking pass here
- Turner Hall Lot – 1034 N 4th St. – Limited parking available
- Lloyds Parking, LLC – 316 W Highland Ave.
- BMO Harris Bradley Center – 1030 N 6th St.
- Vern’s Parking 3rd & State – 1030 N Old World 3rd St.
- 5th Street Parking Structure – 1215 N 5th St
- Arena Lot – 1124 N Old World Third Street
Across the River
- Barry Lot – 1201 N Edison St.
Arrive by bike
There are 2 Bublr stations within 2 blocks of Turner Hall Ballroom. Check out the interactive Bublr Bikeshare map to plan your trip and check out your bikes with the BCycle app. Otherwise, there are limited bike racks near the venue, so if you ride your own personal bike down, be prepared to get creative in order to securely lock your bike.
Bublr stations within 2 blocks
- Station 4 – MLK and State
- Station 6 – Vel R. Phillips & Kilbourn
Bublr stations within 5 blocks
- Station 12 – Wisconsin Center
- Station 13 – Red Arrow Park
Arrive by bus
Nearby bus lines
- 15 – Holton – Kinnickinnic
- 18 – National – Greenfield
- 19 – MLK – S 13th
- 31 – State – Highland
- 33 – Vliet – 84th
- 34 – Hopkins – Congress
- 80 – 6th St
- 81 – Amazon – Oak Creek
- GRE – GreenLine – Bayshore – Airport
Arrive by streetcar
You can ride The Hop for free. If you get off at Broadway and Kilbourn, Turner Hall is a mere 6 block walk away.