Turner Hall is located at 1034 Vel R. Phillips Ave in Milwaukee. The event space is located on the second floor and is accessible via several flights of stairs at the front of the building, or via elevator located at the north end of the building.
If you have a stroller, wheelchair, walker or cane, we highly recommend entering via this elevator. There will be an elevator operator posted there for the duration of the event.
There are a limited number of spaces in the lot adjacent to Turner Hall. On-street parking is also available nearby where you can find it. Save time and stress and reserve a spot nearby with Interstate Parking.
We encourage guests to drink and drive responsibly.
Nearby parking garages
- Interstate Parking – 332 W. State – Buy your parking pass
- Turner Hall Lot – 1034 N 4th St. – Limited parking available
- Lloyds Parking, LLC – 316 W Highland Ave.
- BMO Harris Bradley Center – 1030 N 6th St.
- Vern’s Parking 3rd & State – 1030 N Old World 3rd St.
- 5th Street Parking Structure – 1215 N 5th St
- Arena Lot – 1124 N Old World Third Street
Across the River
- Barry Lot – 1201 N Edison St.
Arrive by bike
There are 4 Bublr stations within 2 blocks of Turner Hall Ballroom. Check out the interactive Bublr Bikeshare map to plan your trip and check out your bikes with the BCycle app.
Otherwise, there are limited bike racks near the venue, so if you ride your own personal bike down, be prepared to get creative in order to securely lock your bike.
Bublr stations within 1 block
- Deer District – Vel R. Phillips and Highland
Bublr stations within 2 blocks
- MLK and State
- Juneau at Fiserv Forum
- Vel R. Phillips & Kilbourn
Bublr stations within 5 blocks
- 6th and Juneau
- Public Museum
- Red Arrow Park
Arrive by bus
A myriad of bus routes can drop you off within walking distance of Turner Hall. Plan your trip with the MCTS bus trip planner and pay with the MCTS app.
Nearby bus lines
- 15 – Holton – Kinnickinnic
- 18 – National – Greenfield
- 19 – MLK – S 13th
- 31 – State – Highland
- 33 – Vliet – 84th
- 34 – Hopkins – Congress
- 80 – 6th St
- 81 – Amazon – Oak Creek
- GRE – GreenLine – Bayshore – Airport
Arrive by streetcar
You can ride The Hop for free. If you get off at Broadway and Kilbourn, Turner Hall is a mere 6 block walk away.